[$BlogMetaData$]

Green Dog dem

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

IS IT NOVEMBER 5th 2008 YET?!!! PLEASE TELL ME IT IS

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I can't take much more of this insanity. Obama this Hilary this Mccain this Gulliani that. We are now 10 months from the first votes in this election and I'm already sick of listening to it. I'm sick of it,I honestly wish the whole process would go underground for maybe 6 months as a cool down process. I'm simply just burnt out from all of this and so is probably everyone else. We all know that neither Obama or Hilary are going to be the Nominee in the end, and neither will Gulaian or Mccain. I wish they would just shut up already.

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

  • You should see the news about that subject on our tv channels... and please... we are half the planet away! I live in Portugal,Europe, and all about the USA is exactly that November 5th 2008 stuff... Is there any other events going on there or is that country closed and still until the elections? Give us a break... Totally simpathetic with you. Hugs. Susan

    By Blogger Susana, at 8:06 PM  

  • I think you found a soulmate, Green Dog!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:39 AM  

  • Damn, Greendog, how come no exotic European is hitting on me? Casey doesn't count.

    By Blogger Bernie O'Hare, at 1:49 PM  

  • Dear Greendog, I'll bet you at least one of those four is nominated. A couple of green doggy biscuits, or whatever currency is legal tender in your pound.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:24 AM  

  • you... ehhem... dog you

    By Blogger LVDem, at 1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home