[$BlogMetaData$]

Green Dog dem

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Mr. De Wesse I have my Eye on You

It seems that the Democrats have won the Pa state house in my view probably in spite of ourselves. It also seem that Mr Bill De Wesse is now will be the Speaker of the House, something I find distasteful but is probably a slight improvement over Prezel.


Mr. Speaker-Elect De Wesse I would like to remind you of what fmr President Clinton said "voters have given us a chance not a Mandate" (and one seat is even less of a mandate than we have in the us house) Democrats were elected to deal with what you were guilty of yourself. (back door dealings,late night pay raises, corruption). If you continue on the path you have and do not champion change the Democrats will be thrown out on their Ears in two years the same way the republicans were. Don't forget you yourself had a near miss in your home district because of your action. I and the rest of the bloggers will be watching you to make sure you don't do this don't forget we are watching you.

1 Comments:

  • I'd hate to see it, but wouldn't it be something if Bill DeWeese was the first speaker ever to last only one term twice?

    By Blogger Unknown, at 12:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home