[$BlogMetaData$]

Green Dog dem

Thursday, December 07, 2006

I hope this is not the start of a Pr campaign

This morning I was highly distressed to see this letter to the Editor
I hope this is not what it looks like but this looks like which is the first salvo in a Pr
defense of Ms. Depaul for what happened on election day. Especially since this person claims to be a member of the League of Women voters. But this letter to the editor looks more like the
a letter written in defense of an embattled political office holder than a county workers. I've also noticed that this just came out and this issue has started to heat up. I hope this is not as bad as it looks and simply is just the isolated letter to the Editor instead of the start of a pr campaign.

1 Comments:

  • did you read the comment?

    the disabling commission will be announced in the next few days.

    wanna take a guess as to who is on the commission?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home